GG = Gladiator Gang
10 behaviours needed – more than 1 dog & human challenge!
Minimum of 3 dogs & humans.
Pick any 10 tricks from the UD & TDN titles and you must use more than 1 dog & more than 1 human for your video!
Ideal for a class type environment
*Extra certificates available per handler/dog at €5 each or 1 group certificate will be issued for the team
There are 2 levels of pass…if you gain an EPIC PASS then you have been recognised for being super slick with ALL the dogs completing ALL the tricks.
They may also be in sync, have flawless execution, or extra creativity / difficulty, though note it may work against you if your dog looks stressed.
It is your responsibility to make sure that the behaviours and tricks you are teaching are fun for you AND the dog!
We will be looking at the difficulty & execution of your tricks however please bear in mind that not all tricks are suitable for all dogs!
CRITERIA FOR ALL LEVELS!
- Each behaviour must be demonstrated three times.
- The behaviour should be on cue – not lured. Your cue may be visual (hand signal or object) or verbal.
- A video demonstrating the final behaviour, on cue, must be uploaded to YouTube for assessment.
- All behaviours for assessment should be edited into one video with handler visible. The behaviours do not have to be performed on the same day.
- Behaviours must be consistent in quality.
- A minimum 3 second pause is required for any behaviour with a pause in the trick from TDN: example (but not limited to) Paws Up * exception 5 Sec Hold
- Behaviours may be re-cued if necessary, but errors must be dealt with to support your learner’s needs.
- Any behaviour that is not adequately demonstrated may need to be repeated. This is at the discretion of the assessor.
- All behaviours must be trained force-free.
- €25 per submission
- Send submissions & Paypal payment to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch for alternatives