GMTD= Grand Master Trick Dog – single dog
The fifth level to be achieved from the single dog category – you must have gained UD, TDN, TDG & UTD first.
To achieve the GMTD title you must choreograph and perform your very own display! It can be filmed in the grandest theatre or in the privacy of your own home but what we are looking for is imagination.
We need to see at least 10 tricks from the other criteria and an extra 5 NOT from the criteria of the other levels.
There are 2 levels of pass…If you can gain an EPIC PASS then you have been recognised for extra creativity and difficulty in your new tricks!
Maybe try putting your routine to music or acting out a few scenes from your favourite movie? Costumes on humans are great but if you want to dress your dog up make sure they are a willing, it may work against you if your dog looks stressed.
It is your responsibility to make sure that the behaviours and tricks you are teaching are fun for you AND the dog!
We will be looking at the difficulty of your tricks however please bear in mind that not all tricks are suitable for all dogs!
CRITERIA FOR ALL LEVELS!
- Each behaviour must be demonstrated three times.
- The behaviour should be on cue – not lured. Your cue may be visual (hand signal or object) or verbal.
- A video demonstrating the final behaviour, on cue, must be uploaded to YouTube for assessment.
- All behaviours for assessment should be edited into one video. The behaviours do not have to be performed on the same day.
- Behaviours must be consistent in quality.
- Behaviours may be re-cued if necessary, but errors must be dealt with to support your learner’s needs.
- Any behaviour that is not adequately demonstrated may need to be repeated. This is at the discretion of the assessor.
- All behaviours must be trained force-free.
- €25 per submission
- Send submissions & Paypal payment to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch for alternatives