– A Quiet Click. Perfect for classes or sound sensitive animals. Animals trained with a louder box clicker can easily understand it, too.
– Timing is Everything. The i-Click is always in a clickable position no matter how you hold it, so you never miss a click.
– Perfectly Sized. The i-Click is small enough to be hidden in your palm, so you don’t need to worry about it becoming a visual cue.
– Balanced Clicking. The trigger is perfectly designed so only a small amount of pressure is needed to click, but can’t easily be clicked early or mistakenly.
– Everyone Can Click. The i-Click is disabled-friendly and can be strapped to a wheel chair and clicked with your palm or chin.