**COMPLETELY OPTIONAL & MAY BE TAKEN AT ANY TIME IN YOUR TRICK DOG JOURNEY!**
5 behaviours needed – single dog
- Give Paw
- Leave It
- Catch (Treat / Ball)
- Ring That Bell
- Leg Jump
- Hand Touch
- Drop (from the mouth)
CRITERIA FOR ALL LEVELS!
- Each behaviour must be demonstrated three times.
- The behaviour should be on cue – not lured. Your cue may be visual (hand signal or object) or verbal.
- A video demonstrating the final behaviour, on cue, must be uploaded to YouTube for assessment (no more than 7 mins & with the trick titles inserted).
- All behaviours for assessment should be edited into one video with handler visible. The behaviours do not have to be performed on the same day.
- Behaviours must be consistent in quality.
- A minimum 3 second pause is required for any behaviour with a pause in the trick; example (but not limited to) Paws Up
- Behaviours may be re-cued if necessary, but errors must be dealt with to support your learner’s needs.
- Any behaviour that is not adequately demonstrated may need to be repeated. This is at the discretion of the assessor.
- All behaviours must be trained force-free.
- €25 per submission
- Send submissions & Paypal payment to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch for alternatives (please include handler & dogs name, as well as address)