TDG = Trick Dog Guru
The third level to be achieved from the single dog category – you must have gained UD & TDN first.
10 needed – single dog
- Go Hide
- Play Dead
- Switch Off The Lights
- Skateboard Pooch
- The CanCan (chorus kicks)
- Distance Work (3 behaviours of your choice 10 feet away from you)
- Sleepy (retrieve a cushion & rest head on it or retrieve cushion & hide head underneath)
- Down, proper down & switch (dog must do sphynx down, settle into down on one hip then switch to other on cue)
- Jump Into My Arms
- My Dog Can Read
- Push A Trolley
- Say Your Prayers
- Back Up
CRITERIA FOR ALL LEVELS!
- Each behaviour must be demonstrated three times.
- The behaviour should be on cue – not lured. Your cue may be visual (hand signal or object) or verbal.
- A video demonstrating the final behaviour, on cue, must be uploaded to YouTube for assessment (no more than 7 mins & with the trick titles inserted).
- All behaviours for assessment should be edited into one video with the handler visible. The behaviours do not have to be performed on the same day.
- Behaviours must be consistent in quality.
- A minimum 3 second pause is required for any behaviour with a pause in the trick: example (but not limited to) Play Dead
- Behaviours may be re-cued if necessary, but errors must be dealt with to support your learner’s needs.
- Any behaviour that is not adequately demonstrated may need to be repeated. This is at the discretion of the assessor.
- All behaviours must be trained force-free.
- €25 per submission
- Send submissions & Paypal payment to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch for alternatives