Trick Dog Guru Video
Watch the video for a demo of some of the tricks needed for the Trick Dog Certification.
The third level to be achieved from the single dog category – you must have gained Uber Dude & Trick Dog Ninja first.
- Go Hide
- Play Dead
- Switch Off The Lights
- Skateboard Pooch
- The CanCan (chorus kicks)
- Distance Work (3 behaviours of your choice 10 feet away from you)
- Sleepy (retrieve a cushion & rest head on it or retrieve cushion & hide head underneath)
- Down, proper down & switch (dog must settle into down on one hip then switch to other on cue)
- Jump Into My Arms
- My Dog Can Read
- Push A Trolley
- Say Your Prayers
- Back Up
CRITERIA FOR ALL LEVELS!
- Each behaviour must be demonstrated three times.
- The behaviour should be on cue – not lured. Your cue may be visual (hand signal or object) or verbal.
- A video demonstrating the final behaviour, on cue, must be uploaded to YouTube for assessment. All behaviours for assessment should be edited into one video. The behaviours do not have to be performed on the same day.
- Behaviours must consistent in quality.
- Behaviours may be re-cued if necessary, but errors must be dealt with to support your learner’s needs.
- Any behaviour that is not adequately demonstrated may need to be repeated. This is at the discretion of the assessor.
- All behaviours must be trained force-free.
- €25 per submission
- Send submissions & Paypal payment to email@example.com or get in touch for alternatives