TDN = Trick Dog Ninja
The second level to be achieved from the single dog category – you must have gained Uber Dude first.
12 needed – single dog
- Send Around
- Que? (Head Cock)
- 5 Second Hold
- Figure 8’s
- Roll Over
- Hop On (Cop Cop)
- Hand Signals (6 Behaviours sequentially)
- Paws Up On Your Arm
- Sustained Chin Target
- Balance & Catch
- On The Mat
- Push A Ball
- Cross Your Paws
CRITERIA FOR ALL LEVELS!
- Each behaviour must be demonstrated three times.
- The behaviour should be on cue – not lured. Your cue may be visual (hand signal or object) or verbal.
- A video demonstrating the final behaviour, on cue, must be uploaded to YouTube for assessment (no more than 7 mins & with the trick titles inserted).
- If there is a soundtrack, please mute the music when demonstrating your Hand Signals to show no verbal cues are used
- All behaviours for assessment should be edited into one video with the handler visible. The behaviours do not have to be performed on the same day.
- Behaviours must be consistent in quality.
- A minimum 3 second pause is required for any behaviour with a pause in the trick: example (but not limited to) Paws Up * exception 5 Sec Hold
- Behaviours may be re-cued if necessary, but errors must be dealt with to support your learner’s needs.
- Any behaviour that is not adequately demonstrated may need to be repeated. This is at the discretion of the assessor.
- All behaviours must be trained force-free.
- €25 per submission
- Send submissions & Paypal payment to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch for alternatives