Trick Dog Ninja Video
Watch the video for a demo of some of the tricks needed for the Trick Dog Certification.
***PLEASE NOTE WE HAVE AMENDED THE TRICKS IN THIS LEVEL = WAVE & QUE? (HEAD COCK) ARE NOW ALSO IN TRICK DOG NINJA – VIDEO WILL BE UPDATED PLEASE BEAR WITH US*** Link to current criteria: http://inthedoghousedtc.com/trick-dog-ninja-titles
The second level to be achieved from the single dog category – you must have gained Uber Dude first.
- Send Around
- Figure 8’s
- 6 Hand Signals
- Paws Up On Arm
- Hop On (cop cop)
- Roll Over
- Sustained Chin Target
- Balance & Catch
- On The Mat
- Que? (Head Cock)
- Push a Ball (Soccer)
- Cross Your Paws
You will need to choose, train and film a selection of 12 of the above tricks to qualify for your Trick Dog Ninja title.
CRITERIA FOR ALL LEVELS!
- Each behaviour must be demonstrated three times.
- The behaviour should be on cue. Your cue may be visual (hand signal or object) or verbal.
- A video demonstrating the final behaviour, on cue, must be uploaded to YouTube for assessment. All behaviours for assessment should be edited into one video. The behaviours do not have to be performed on the same day.
- Behaviours must consistent in quality.
- Behaviours may be re-cued if necessary, but errors must be dealt with to support your learner’s needs.
- Any behaviour that is not adequately demonstrated may need to be repeated. This is at the discretion of the assessor.
- All behaviours must be trained force-free.
- €25 per submission
- Send submissions & Paypal payment to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch for alternatives