Dog Trick Video for the Uber Dude title by In The Doghouse
***PLEASE NOTE WE HAVE AMENDED THE TRICKS & NUMBER REQUIRED IN THIS LEVEL = PAW & LEAVE IT ARE NO LONGER IN UBER DUDE – VIDEO WILL BE UPDATED PLEASE BEAR WITH US*** Link to current criteria: http://inthedoghousedtc.com/uber-dude
To achieve Trick Dog Uber Dude you are required to demonstrate 10 behaviours from the following list:
~ fetch your lead
~ take a bow
~ hand signals (3 behaviours)
~ hoop jump
~ target stick
|~ paws up
~ which hand
|~ push ups
CRITERIA FOR ALL LEVELS!
- Each behaviour must be demonstrated three times.
- The behaviour should be on cue. Your cue may be visual (hand signal or object) or verbal.
- A video demonstrating the final behaviour, on cue, must be uploaded to YouTube for assessment. All behaviours for assessment should be edited into one video. The behaviours do not have to be performed on the same day.
- Behaviours must consistent in quality.
- Behaviours may be re-cued if necessary, but errors must be dealt with to support your learner’s needs.
- Any behaviour that is not adequately demonstrated may need to be repeated. This is at the discretion of the assessor.
- All behaviours must be trained force-free.
- €25 per submission
- Send submissions & Paypal payment to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch for alternatives