UTD = Ultimate Trick Dog
The fourth level to be achieved from the single dog category – you must have gained UD, TDN & TDG first.
8 tricks needed – single dog
- Cover Your Eyes
- Tidy Up Toys – minimum 5 toys
- Distance Work (6 behaviours of your choice 12 feet away from you)
- Leg Cocking – pee like a boy!
- Take Off My Socks
- Open & Close the Cabinet
- Rewind – backward circles around you
CRITERIA FOR ALL LEVELS!
- Each behaviour must be demonstrated three times.
- The behaviour should be on cue – not lured. Your cue may be visual (hand signal or object) or verbal.
- A video demonstrating the final behaviour, on cue, must be uploaded to YouTube for assessment.
- All behaviours for assessment should be edited into one video with handler visible. The behaviours do not have to be performed on the same day.
- Behaviours must be consistent in quality.
- A minimum 3 second pause is required for any behaviour with a pause in the trick: example (but not limited to) Cover Your Eyes
- Behaviours may be re-cued if necessary, but errors must be dealt with to support your learner’s needs.
- Any behaviour that is not adequately demonstrated may need to be repeated. This is at the discretion of the assessor.
- All behaviours must be trained force-free.
- €25 per submission
- Send submissions & Paypal payment to email@example.com or get in touch for alternatives