Pet Remedy works alongside the brain’s natural ‘messengers’ called neurotransmitters, which work by telling the nerve receiving the message either to calm (via GABA pathway) or get ‘fired up’. In times of stress or anxiety the nerves get over stimulated, which leads on to the many different signs of stress we see in our pets.
The special Pet Remedy blend of essential oils is valerian based and works alongside these natural relaxation pathways to help calm the nerves of anxious or stressed pets.
Always consult your vet if your pet shows signs of stress or you observe any behavioural changes.
– Easy to use with trigger spray
– Ideal for pets including dogs, cats, horses, rabbits, rodents and birds.
– Clinically proven
– Generous 200ml
– Starts to help immediately
– Helps calm pet without sedating
– Helps pet become more attentive and receptive to you
– Can be used in conjunction with plug-in diffuser
– Works for all pets in household
– Water based, PH neutral formulation so safe on skin and coat of pet
Use sparingly Do not spray near pets mouth nose and eyes. Spray directly on bandana, bedding, your carpet or rug from Rugs Depot, soft furnishings, in car, stable, or horsebox. When walking difficult or anxious dog, simply spray on trouser leg and bring to heel when you anticipate a problem. You can even spray on your tunic if handling an anxious pet